Docceo is a dynamic start-up based in Taipei, Taiwan. We are a technology developer for the high growth hospitality and travel industry. Docceo has been recognized by Gartner as a cool vendor to travel and hospitality, was the 1st place winner at the APEC AAN Challenge, and placed 5th out of 31 global start-ups at the 2015 APEC Global Challenge sponsored by Intel® and Siemens. Microsoft is a key technology partner.
We are an international team representing Taiwan, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Japan and USA. Our business is global and we invite individuals with global outlook to join this high potential start up. A dynamic and innovative work environment and opportunity to be part of the organization at an early stage will be of high value in the future.
Docceo is recruiting a mobile app developer responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile applications aimed at Android and iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of the ASP.NET MVC back-end and the integration of it with other systems. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate specifications and designs into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable C# back-end code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Define and refine specifications and requirements based upon technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and deliver new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Bring innovative thinking and looking "outside the box"
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, or at least 2 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Strong knowledge of back-end design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with unit testing
- Experienced programming in the C# language, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong team player
- Eager to learn new technologies such as Machine Learning and IoT
- Basic proficiency of English