Docceo is a dynamic start-up based in Taipei, Taiwan. We are a technology developer for the high growth hospitality and travel industry. Docceo has been recognized by Gartner as a cool vendor to travel and hospitality, was the 1st place winner at the APEC AAN Challenge, and placed 5th out of 31 global start-ups at the 2015 APEC Global Challenge sponsored by Intel® and Siemens. Microsoft is a key technology partner.
We are an international team representing Taiwan, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Japan and USA. Our business is global and we invite individuals with global outlook to join this high potential start up. A dynamic and innovative work environment and opportunity to be part of the organization at an early stage will be of high value in the future.
Docceo is recruiting a front-end developer responsible for the development and maintenance of the web interface of our system. Your primary focus will be the development of the AngularJS based interface for our back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable front-end code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and ease of use of the interface
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Define and refine specifications and requirements based upon technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and deliver new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Bring innovative thinking and looking "outside the box"
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, or at least 2 years of experience in front-end web
- Strong knowledge of web UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to design applications with ease of use in mind
- Experience in developing front-end on ASP.NET MVC back-end is a plus
- Experience using TypeScript is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong team player
- Industry certifications a plus
- Basic proficiency of English